Being an educational institution, the Faculty of Engineering Program Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta is not only capable to connect to teaching-learning routine but also establish the cooperation with various educational institutions, both with the private sector, government and industry, within the national and international area. The cooperation conducted to support the vision and mission of Faculty of Engineering Program Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta in educating the young generation. This cooperation is also a manifestation of the aspiration of UMY to become a Young and Global University.
- Make a contact with FT UMY to discuss the cooperation proposal
- Arrange the cooperation agreement
- Make further contact with FT UMY to discuss the draft of cooperation proposal. If the agreement is approved then the cooperation draft will proposed to be a cooperation program
- Prepare the draft of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) involve the BHP UMY which can balance some aspects of the new cooperation
- Each party, both from UMY and the proposer of cooperation appointed the responsible person (PIC) who will be responsible for new cooperation of MoU signing
- Determine the time and place for MoU signing. It will be implemented and submitted to the related parties.
- National Cooperation
- International Cooperation
Signing MoU with Kyoto University
This MoU is a cooperation between Faculty of Engineering Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta and Kyoto University in the field of education and scientific research at the Faculty of Engineering including student exchanges program, staff and lecturers exchange program. UMY and Kyoto University will conduct joint research and meeting for research, public lecture, workshop and other international agendas. This cooperation period begins on November 30, 2017 until November 29, 2022.